Exxat is a fast-growing and exciting start-up that provides cloud-based products to US-based Allied Health Educational institutes for managing their students’ clinical and didactic education. Founded in 2013, Exxat supports over 650 Allied health education institutes (university/college/community college) including some globally recognized/renowned institutes like Yale University, Columbia, John Hopkins School of Nursing, Duke, University of Washington to name a few. We are a team of 300 Exxatians with Development based out of Pune, Operations based out of Vadodara, Gujarat and USA. We are proud to announce that Exxat will be opening its 4th Office in Bengaluru in Exxat is one of the rarest start-ups that is self-funded and self-reliant with revenues that keep pace with its costs and a great growth opportunity as it has successfully made its mark as a market leader in Allied Health Education Management.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Responsible for having up to date product knowledge & producing training literature and media (product champion).
- Preparing and providing high-quality training to mixed groups of both Exxat’s clients and internal team members using various training techniques and delivery methods.
- Demonstrate you are passionate and enthusiastic about our products and services.
- Capturing client process in detail and suggesting options during training as appropriate.
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
- Keep content updated with product evolution.
- Learn and be well-versed with Exxat’s product end to end(front end product navigation) and Allied Health Education.
- Shadow other operations and product teams periodically to learn about the existing and new developments in Exxat’s products.
- Strong English communication skills (Written, Verbal, Listening).
- Ability to work with an international audience (U.S.).
- Ability to deliver interactive training over virtual classroom platforms such as WebEx/GoToMeeting/MS TEAMS.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members, technical teams, and leadership.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond efficiently and professionally to different types of stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ICT skills including current Microsoft Office applications.
- Good to have: prior training experience
- Optimistic, quick learner, driven and self-motivated
- A solution seeker
- Well- Organized