Exxat sells and supports industry leading allied health education management solutions: STEPS and corresponding products such as PLAN (Curriculum Mapping), APPROVE (health records) and CCS (Common Contract Sharing). All the modules were developed to enhance institutional oversight, improve educational outcomes, reduce redundant administrative effort, and mitigate institutional risk and liability. Exxat specifically uses a logical, novel and intuitive workflow process to manage many critical functions that drive program and institutional accreditation, graduate learner training. Exxat was specifically designed for the extremely demanding requirements of allied health programs and has scaled to working with over 350+ universities in United States. This is a unique opportunity for a leader to join our dynamic team of leaders hired from across leading companies as we grow and scale our Account Management and Business Development teams in the US.
The Director of Sales Operations reports to the executive leadership at Exxat. This position can work from the any remote location in United States. Supporting the leadership, the Director of Sales Operations plays a key management role by driving operational and strategic initiatives that support the delivery of the annual revenue plan. In collaboration with the sales leadership team, other division executives, and working closely with the CFO, the Director of Sales Operations delivers recurring reporting and analysis that improves revenue visibility, predictability and forecast accuracy for Exxat.
- Support the leadership with projects including data mining, data analysis, financial modeling, reporting and developing presentation materials.
- Identifies and influences strategic improvement initiatives and serves as a representative or a project sponsor for operations group on projects. Develops, reviews and/or approves standard operating procedures as appropriate. Recommends and/or drives policy improvements.
- Communicate to department heads such changes and modifications using appropriate communication tool(s)
- Manage Sales Ops staffing, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and performance. Establish performance goals for each direct report
- Drive annual strategic planning initiatives for sales org and support quota and comp plans development
- Direct sales org process support/analysis initiatives (improve operational efficiencies and support revenue generation) to forecast and enable delivery of the annual plan revenue metrics
- Design, improve and direct reporting and analysis so each group can have better visibility to whats working, what needs improvement and where everyone’s time and attention should be spent to maximize sales pipeline output
- Design and implement new business processes relating the sales organization and the various supporting roles involved with sales
- Work with internal development team in the creation and accuracy of reporting dashboards.
- Direct timely and accurate sales org systems maintenance, enhancements, reporting and data visibility/predictability initiatives (provide accurate tracking and increase visibility).
- Help manage and administer different systems used by the sales
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience from four-year college or university required
- A minimum of five years progressive business experience including demonstrated success in leadership
- Demonstrated success working with and presenting to leadership
- Prior sales support experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales operations goals and best practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM or a related customer relationship management tool, database maintenance tables and Business Intelligence tools
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills and is an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Must be comfortable asking questions and challenging the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM and other sales tools considered a plus
- Travel will be required, once it is safe to travel. Upto 50% to support all sales operation functions
Exxat LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Exxat LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.