Job Purpose/ Accountability: To ensure timely delivery and quality of all the customer deliverables.
- Generate client specific reports using database
- Resolving tickets received from clients within defined SLA
- Coordinate with developers for the issues received in tickets to fix it for clients
- Follow up with other teams on the issues which require code change and inform the clients accordingly
- Coordinate with US team to get input on tickets and tasks
- Setting up evaluation forms, based on the client requirements and guidelines.
- Data downloading, cleaning, analysis and importing as per the client requirements
- Prioritization and resolution of L1 & L2 tickets
- Train the new team members, understand the process and provide the domain knowledge (Applicable only for Sr. Product Analyst)
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Analyzing product data to make product recommendations
Reports to: Domain Lead
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream of engineering or equivalent, MCA, MSc (CS)
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Essential Attributes (Experience / Exposure characteristics):
Good written and verbal communication
Basic Technical Knowledge
Basic SQL Knowledge
Good email/ phone etiquettes
Domain knowledge – Will be an added advantage
Previous product analysis experience – Preferred
The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
Functional / Technical Competencies : Basic SQL knowledge, MS Office
Behavioral Competencies: Drive for results, Customer focus, Decision Making, Ownership, Teamwork, Handling Pressure, Interpersonal skills, Time Management, Think out of the box,The candidate will have to work in rotational shifts to meet customer’s deliverables timelines.