- Showcase empathy for employees as well as Passion for Software Testing with innovative and cutting-edge ideas.
- Research and stay informed of the latest best practices in Software QA Engineering.
- Ability to build and assess an automation team while driving continuous improvement.
- Manage a team of Software QA engineers working on test automation for both customers found defects and new development features.
- Assist the team with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
- Develop and communicate effectively with remote software development teams regarding all work activities.
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to the automation test inventory and suite.
- Knowledge using software test design techniques like equivalence class, boundary-value, decision table, and use case testing.
- Experience working with agile testing practices like BDD, exploratory testing, and continuous integration.
- Experience testing B2B SaaS web-based apps.
- Basic White Box testing knowledge (multiple condition coverage, basis path, loop) is a plus.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with management and engineers.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret test cases, technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- Customer-focused with excellent follow through on commitments.
- Experience with Selenium Web-driver API
- Experience writing queries within the SQL database