Exxat is a fast growing and exciting start-up that provides cloud-based products to US based Allied Health Educational institutes for managing their students’ clinical and didactic education. Founded in 2013, Exxat supports over 650 Allied health education institutes (university/college/community college) including some globally recognized/renowned institutes like Yale University, Columbia, John Hopkins School of Nursing, Duke, University of Washington to name a few. We are a team of 300 Exxatians with Development based out of Pune, Operations based out of Vadodara, Gujarat and USA. We are proud to announce that Exxat will be opening its 4th Office in Bengaluru in Exxat is one of the rarest start-ups that is self-funded and self-reliant with revenues that keep pace with its costs and a great growth opportunity as it has successfully made its mark as a market leader in Allied Health Education Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
What we are looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in software testing technologies like Selenium as well as Bug life cycle and Test case preparation
- Requirement analysis using FRS, BRD docs.
- Should handle Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, independently.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining test cases, create test data and thoroughly document defects detected during test execution
- Well verse with SDLC and STLC concepts
- To be involved in End to End testing
- Knowledge of SQL and Database concepts preferred.
- Experience in testing web based application and Web services
- Experience of working in an environment with automated testing tool “Selenium” would be added advantage.
- Experience of working in non functional testing would be added advantage.
- Strong problem solving abilities