Exxat sells and supports industry leading allied health education management solutions: STEPS and corresponding products such as PLAN (Curriculum Mapping), APPROVE (health records) and CCS (Common Contract Sharing). All the modules were developed to enhance institutional oversight, improve educational outcomes, reduce redundant administrative effort, and mitigate institutional risk and liability. Exxat specifically uses a logical, novel and intuitive workflow process to manage many critical functions that drive program and institutional accreditation, graduate learner training. Exxat was specifically designed for the extremely demanding requirements of allied health programs and has scaled to working with over 350+ universities in United States. This is a unique opportunity for a leader to join our dynamic team of leaders hired from across leading companies as we grow and scale our Account Management and Business Development teams in the US.
Exxat is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst. In this role, you will assist the Director of Sales Operations with CRM management, sales process management, commissions, sales team performance reporting, as well as other ad-hoc projects. This role requires strong analytical capabilities, and the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines. Qualified candidates will be self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset. This role will be responsible for implementing best practices across the sales organization. By aligning directly alongside all departments involved in the sales cycle, this role will create and leverage effective lines of communication for clearer, solution-driven sales strategies that will drive higher revenue.
- Support the Director of Sales Operations with projects including data mining, data analysis, financial modeling, reporting, and developing presentation materials
- Provide operational support, analysis, and reporting to forecast and enable delivery of the annual revenue plan and related metrics
- Administer reporting on the pipeline generation needs and variances for each segment, working with sales leaders to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity, conduct metrics reviews with sales leaders
- Implement new business processes the drive efficiency and effectiveness for the sales organization and the various supporting roles involved with sales
- Assist in annual strategic planning initiatives for sales org and support quota and compensation plan development and deployment
- Staying up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems/processes
- Work with internal development team in the creation and accuracy of reporting dashboards.
- Enrich and cleanse CRM Data
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university required
- A minimum of two+ years progressive business experience
- Sales Operations experience preferred
- Demonstrated success working with and presenting to leadership
- Healthcare and higher education industries is a bonus
- Prior sales support experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales operations goals and best practices
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM or a related customer relationship management tool, database maintenance tables and Business Intelligence tools
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills and is an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Must be comfortable asking questions and challenging the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel less than 15%
Exxat LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Exxat LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.