Exxat sells and supports industry leading allied health education management solutions: STEPS and corresponding products such as PLAN (Curriculum Mapping), APPROVE (health records) and CCS (Common Contract Sharing). All the modules were developed to enhance institutional oversight, improve educational outcomes, reduce redundant administrative effort, and mitigate institutional risk and liability. Exxat specifically uses a logical, novel and intuitive workflow process to manage many critical functions that drive program and institutional accreditation, graduate learner training. Exxat was specifically designed for the extremely demanding requirements of allied health programs and has scaled to working with over 350+ universities in United States. This is a unique opportunity for a leader to join our dynamic team of leaders hired from across leading companies as we grow and scale our Account Management and Business Development teams in the US.
The Sales Representative reports to the Director of Sales Operations at Exxat. This position can work from the any remote location in United States. Supporting the Director of Sales Operations, the sales
representative assists and supports customers in the transformation of learning. Sales representatives are responsible for creating effective and innovative sales solutions that address the issues and challenges facing institutions, instructors, and students today to meet necessary educational outcomes. The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals. A strong interest in digital media and applications to learning is a must. Successful sales representatives will have the opportunity to be promoted into sales management, marketing, editorial, digital solutions, and many other areas.
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain product knowledge around Pearson technologies, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment.
- Deliver technology presentations to faculty.
- Demonstrate teamwork through sharing of best practices and working with cross functional teams.
- Implement company initiatives into sales territory.
- Build strong partnerships with faculty members and senior university personnel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience from four-year college or university required
- A minimum of five years progressive business experience including demonstrated success in leadership
- Demonstrated success working with and presenting to leadership
- Prior sales support experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales operations goals and best practices – including sales process and performance, planning and analysis, KPI tracking and sales productivity
- The sales representative will have to quickly develop a deep understanding of Exxat’s product and become a solution expert
- High achievement and proven track record for excelling in a fast-paced college and/or work environment.
- Sales experience or aptitude via enthusiasm for the process of investigating, creating and fulfilling customers’ needs.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with Learning Technologies or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology based intellectual property.
- Technological proficiency and strong working knowledge of the internet, mobile technologies, and computer applications and business systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM or a related customer relationship management tool
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills and is an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Must be comfortable asking questions and challenging the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel will be required, once it is safe to travel. Upto 50% to support all sales operation functions
Exxat LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Exxat LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.