Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and evaluate user needs and develop software solutions.
- Brainstorm for the solutions ideated, design a pseudo code and develop a code that works
- Development and Maintenance of Exxat’s software products for assigned domain as per the sprint plan.
- Write supporting documents for projects developed and tested.
- Develop Microsoft .net based web applications.
- Develop views, triggers and stored procedures or reports in MS SQL/SSRS
- Develop web user interfaces with back-end databases and other tools.
- Evaluate new technologies in the light of emerging trends and technologies
- Modify and update existing technologies to improvise performances.
- Troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems relating to software applications and programs.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and QA Analyst for smooth functioning and transition of the code
- Support QA Analyst in testing of the code and resolve the bugs.
- Take overall ownership to deliver the requirements as per the sprint plan, take initiative when required to fill in for team members when required.
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream of engineering or equivalent, MCA, MSc (CS)
Experience: 3 + years
Essential Attributes (Experience / Exposure characteristics):
- Object-Oriented Design and Analysis experience
- Structured, formal development process experience
- Alignment to the technical advancements and trends of the industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Personal time management
- Development Methodologies like Waterfall, Agile – Scrum, Agile – Kanban, SAFe – Agile
- Exposure to Agile Scrum practices (TDD, BDD)