Request a Demo
Thank you for getting in touch.
Rest assured our team will get back to you shortly on your request.
Please fill out the given
form. Our team will get back
to you with the demo
in learning more?
Please fill out the given
form to get a demo. Our team will get back to you shortly.
Effective [October 16, 2023]
1. Scope of This Policy
2. Agreement to Terms
3. Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information (a) directly from you (such as when you e.g., register for our service, upload documents to your profile, apply for a job, or when you contact us), (b) from third parties, such as your employer, the health professional school you attend, and social media networks, (c) from the device and browser that you use to access the Service, and (d) from cookies.
We may collect your first name, last name, email address, account name, account password, mailing address, billing address, phone number, social security number, student ID number, and signature.
Professional and/or Employment Information
We may collect your resume, employment history, the name of your employer, and your work contact information (such as email and phone number).
We may collect educational information such as the name of the educational institution you attend, your academic records, and records of trainings in which you participated.
We may collect information relating to your health and wellbeing, such as vaccination records, physical exam results, and health insurance details. This information is used by your health professional school for its own compliance and recordkeeping purposes. We will not use your health information for marketing purposes.
Demographics and Characteristics
We may collect your age, race, gender identity, sex assignment at birth, health background, and military or veteran status. This information is used for industry-specific compliance requirements and to personalize the Service.
We may collect profile pictures.
We may collect device information when you use the Service. Device information may include unique personal identifiers, IP address, browser type, device type, access times, and geolocation information.
We may collect information concerning your interaction with the Service, including when you access the Service and your browsing activity on the Service (such as which pages you visit, in what order, and for how long). This may also include “traffic data” or tracking information provided by the Site’s host or similar providers (e.g., Google Analytics) that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the Site and App.
4. Important Notice About Education Records
Exxat is a service provider to health professional schools, some of which may be subject to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”). Exxat uses education records at the direction of our health professional school clients. You may have certain rights under FERPA with respect to your education records. To learn about these rights, please visit the FERPA site. To exercise any of your rights under FERPA, please contact the health professional school that you attend directly.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13 and Exxat does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are aware of, or suspect that, someone under the age of 13 is using the Service without permission, please notify us immediately by contacting us as detailed in the How to Contact Us section below. If you have questions or concerns about the Internet and privacy for your child, we encourage you to check out the FTC Guidelines for protecting your child’s privacy online.
7. Our Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing the Service to you and providing products or services requested by, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our relationship with, you;
- Managing our relationship with you, and responding to your inquiries or requests, and requesting feedback;
- Evaluating your eligibility for employment or partnership;
- Analyzing use of the Service;
- Keeping track of login names and passwords;
- Personalizing the Service (e.g., displaying your name when you login);
- Tailoring advertisements to what we or our advertising partners believe will be of interest to you;
- Detecting security incidents and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecuting those responsible; and
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
8. Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers, including IT outsourcing and hosting providers, communication management providers, customer relationship managers, and web analytics providers. In some instances, service providers will be directly responsible to you for their use of your personal information. They may be obliged by law to provide you with additional information regarding the personal information that they hold about you and how and why they process that information. Further information may be provided to you in a separate notice or may be obtained from such service providers directly, for example, via their websites.
- Health professional schools, in connection with these entities management of clinical internship placement and clinical education management.
- Advertising networks to provide you with relevant marketing. Please note that we will not disclose or otherwise use your social security number or health information for marketing purposes.
- Advisers and financial institutions, including auditors, notaries, business continuity support service providers, and legal, tax, and risk and compliance advisors.
- With third parties in connection with a change to the control or financial status of the company, including a corporate restructuring, sale, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, transfer, assignment of assets, or business merger or divestiture. Personal information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
- Government bodies, dispute resolution organizations, law enforcement agencies, or third parties in connection with (a) responding to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information that we receive; (b) cooperating in a law enforcement or similar investigation; or (c) otherwise protecting our rights, as applicable.
9. Your Privacy Choices
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails, or other marketing communications, you may unsubscribe at any time by choosing “Unsubscribe” from the email itself or sending us a request to unsubscribe at the contact information provided below under How to Contact Us.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating directly to your account.
We maintain reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. We have implemented various security measures to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through the Service. Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. Although we seek to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized access by third parties, or other causes beyond our control.
You play an important role in keeping your information secure. You should not share your username or password with anyone. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at [contact details] or at the contact information in the How to Contact Us section below.